View Single Post
Old 06-27-2022, 11:56 PM   #17 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Keigh! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
A Festival of Lights?! How wicked was this?! Keighley had been super excited since she had heard all about it and knew right away that there was no way possible she would miss this. What made it even better was that Jude was right there at her side! In case anyone didn't already know, he was the greatest brother in the entire universe. "This is so pretty!" Excuse her a moment while she hung up her coat and hat on one of those mesmerizing floating branches right here. That was super convenient and out of the way.

"A little.. I wouldn't mind a small snack to take with us while we walk around." If she really got hungry she could always return to the food tables later on. Right now though she wanted to go look at all the lights.

Huh? Bright blue eyes shifted towards where Jude was pointing. "I have no idea. Should we go check it out or wait and see if Professor DeVries says anything about them first?"

Jude didn’t know about being the greatest brother even if he did try his best to be a decent one. What he did know was that Keigh was the greatest sister ever! And he was thrilled now that he was doing better, she still wanted to hang out with him. The boy agreed wholeheartedly: it was so pretty, every aspect of the set up! Jude paused patiently to let Keigh do her thing. Their Herbology professor seemed to have thought about every convenience for the event. Oh hi, Karleigh! Hi, Lisa! His friends each got the brightest smile in return.

A snack while they walked around seemed to be a good place to start. But did they still want to walk around now, especially after DeVries explained all about the glowing baskets? Jude’s face lit up and it was NOT because of the lights all around. “The fairy lights! After we get something to eat, I’m going to decorate my clothes in the brightest colours,’’ he enthusiastically told his sister. “This is quite a brilliant, by the way, professor!’’ DeVries deserved all the compliments.

SPOILER!!: Big Bro aka Aria's model mwahahaha! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Charely Potter View Post

"Here you go, sis." Caes took a napkin to scoop out the best looking jelly filled doughnut of the bunch. Laughing a little about his singing, "I mean, I at least sound better than our fathers." Now that was embarrassing, but in a amusing matter. "Oh hi, Jude." He greeted back at the younger guy who joined in. "Me? Sneak? Never..." Caes said. Sneaking was one thing, pretending to be lost was another.

But he would be sticking around longer with the tall adult around. "Oh hello, Professor." Caes greeted back calmly. He heard some people consider the Professor scary looking but he didn't see how. If anything he was a bit on the soft side. "A fashion parade.." He repeated, looking back at Aria. "I bet you have some ideas already." Was she going to model or... use somebody as her latest project, ahem.

Mmmhm! Jelly doughnuts were life! The sad thing was Aria had to be mindful of how many she ate because a girl’s got to watch her perfect figure. “Thank you,’’ she replied, taking the treat. Tonight, she was going to spoil herself silly on goodies. One has to have cheat days once in a while, yes? Just… poor Caes? Because he might wind up with a hyperactive sister to take care of. His words made her smile, not because it was true Val and James weren’t even halfway decent vocalists but because he had yet again referred to the men as ‘our fathers’. Aria wasn’t the sentimental type but she always liked it when Caes acknowledged that he was a part of the family. Over the months, she had come to suspect that maybe being with the McLeod’s was the first time he actually felt like he belonged somewhere. “Yes, well I will suggest to them you give them some lessons. Maybe Darius too because I hear he’s TERRIBLE.” Not really? Because she had no idea if Darius could sing but the girl was determined that Caes bond some more with her friend.

The younger Slytherin was listening to DeVries while taking dainty nibbles from the doughnut when the professor happened to mention the words ‘decorative’, ‘fashion parade’ and ‘creative’. There was a mild commotion on her end because she had started to choke. OH MERLIN!!! THIS WAS GOING TO BE EPIC!!! She desperately tried to clear her throat so that words could be spoken. “New plan - no forest - you - model.” Big brothers were the PERFECTTT models! Even with tears streaming down her face, Aria already had ideas for Caes. Ideas involving loads of those precious orbs. Just allow her to polish off this yummy doughnut first and to catch her breath.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺