Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 06-18-2022, 12:29 PM   #86 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Ninja Warrior! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
The boy needed to hurry up and get with the program. Come to see what she sees, what she knew all along about the two of rh. Ary wasn't only a good friend, he wasn't only her bestest friend (not including Logan her big brother), he was her boyiefwiend. He was just silly and liked to pretend he wasn't, it was a game they played. Bryony knew how well they got along.

As she reached the end of the bars, Bry swung herself around so she could go back the other way. "Ary! Aren't you going to climb up and take a try?" Or was she meant to do this all on her own?

She was meant to do this all on her own.

Oh yes, she was.

But of course Bry wasn’t going to let Ary off the hook that easily. The little boy made a face at her then made up his mind to at least try. The image of him taking a fall the last time still stuck but hey, he was a brave child. Ary took hold of the first bar and slowly swung himself while holding onto it. He didn’t look down, even though the ground wasn’t that far below. When he was ready he grabbed the other bar with one hand then the other. The same actions were repeated for the third. But by then his arms had started to ache. Yeah… no. This little man was not athletic.

Ary let go of the bar without completing the journey across, landing on his feet. “Done!”

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote