View Single Post
Old 06-16-2022, 01:28 PM   #91 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

Dearest Davet,

Iím on cloud nine right now, mainly because Iíve learnt that you think about me a lot. The holidays are so much closer and Iím counting down the days until I can see you again. I think that would have been the first time Reaganís intimidation did not work on someone, and I get the feeling that she wouldnít care in this case. I WANT to get something for your Maman; it seems fair since without her, there would have been no you for Rea to introduce me to. Please let your father know I send my regards! And donít you worry about the talk. You know you and I can talk about anything and we'll always understand each other. There are only two persons I have a strong friendship with; you are certainly one of them.

Your enthusiasm always makes me smile! Do you think youíd want to go to an acting school after you graduate from regular school? Not that you really need to, in my opinion but it certainly would be an asset.

I promise to never have any doubts about you being bored with me being away again. I relive last summer with you a great deal too. Hereís to making lots more memories during Christmas! Speaking of which, will you come over to the house for dinner some time? Iíll let you know which evening. Everyone would be thrilled to have you there! You know what? Iíll write those down because theyíre great ideas to kick off the next summer.

Still missing you loads!

Tons of love,

Jude

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote