Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 04:57 PM   #10 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet smiled and blushed slightly when he said she was making it easier to fit in. Then...oh. Ways to have fun--that might not be her specialty, exactly. That is, what Violet found fun was often different from what most other people did. Still...wait, what did he just say? "You used trees to ride on, like brooms you mean?" Violet was amazed and impressed; she herself had always had enough trouble just riding on a broom. "That's...that's remarkable. I don't think anyone here has done anything like that. That I know of--I'm afraid flying isn't one of my specialties," she confessed, hoping that this shortcoming wouldn't turn him off. But Violet did not believe in pretending to be other than you were just to make a friend. Or...something more than that, maybe.

"Anyway, they're pretty strict about the Forbidden Forest being...forbidden. And..." Violet had a sudden memory of being surrounded by Acromantulas in the Forest that time when Headmaster Fake-Trent had led them all out there. "...they're not making it up. There are a lot of dangerous things out there, like giant spiders and...other things." Violet tried to think of what she knew around the Castle that might appeal to this newcomer. "Well, there are a lot of other outdoor places we can go to--the Great Lake is nice, and sometimes you can see the Giant Squid there. And we usually get an outing once a term to the local village, Hogsmeade." Violet rather hoped Caes might want to accompany her there the next time they had a trip.

Caes was intrigued about the dangers of the Forbidden Forest. "Giant Spiders? But.. if they're so dangerous how come they don't come into the castle?" It was confusing, though maybe they helped protect the school as a deal? "I guess maybe it's like the waters surrounding our forest and school, we're advised not to take a swim without facing consequences." He was surprised at not just knowing more about the school but how easily it was conversing with Violet. Outside his little sister who was comforting as well.

"Hogsmeade?" A local village.. Interesting. They didn't have that sort of privilege. "Well.. maybe once the village is open for us you can tell me more about this school's secrets that you know of." Suddenly he felt his heart pause. Did he just ask her out? Well, no use taking it back now.