View Single Post
Old 06-12-2022, 01:07 PM   #50 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

Keigh would be right: this was exactly the sort of thing they needed more. Not that he didn’t have a good time whenever they hung out together. Aside from Davet, she was the only person who had helped him smile recently. “You bet we are! Best sibling team EVER!” Hogwarts never had such an iconic duo in their history until now and there would never be another. “It’d be a tragedy if I failed at that one,’’ he agreed with a laugh. Not because he was likely to get wet if he fell into the pool but because he’d feel as though he let all his years of dance training down. A thumbs was flashed in Carton’s direction. They really appreciated the encouragement, Professor!

Did MMA training come in useful for this round? Jude wasn’t sure but he watched his sister do her thing, and what she did was AWESOME!!! Not even Reagan could top that! “GoooOOoo, Keigh!” He applauded then grinned even broader. Oh? Keigh wanted to be caught? The boy readied himself just as he would when catching his dance partner - whomever he, she or they may be. He never took his eyes off of his sister as she moved through the air. Jude caught her easily and securely. “Got ya! My. You’re getting heavier.” Chuckling, Keigh was set to her feet.

So… what next?

The wall and zipline! “Here I go,’’ he happily told Keigh. Climbing should be a breeze too since the muscles in his arms were developed. Both hands gripped at the rope before he pulled himself up, curling his feet around the rope as he did so. One hand went higher and then the other, his feet following along. The steps were easily repeated. He could do this all day! Soon enough he was finishing up. There came the zip line and grinning to himself, Jude hurtled himself in sheer delight through the air to the platform that signaled the end of the course.

“That was fun!’’ The Hufflepuff went back to his sister’s side, putting a hand on her shoulder as he reached her. “Ready? You’re going to rock this!”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺