View Single Post
Old 06-11-2022, 07:32 PM   #3 (permalink)
emjay

DMAC & DERP
Pygmy Puff

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoenix Marchbanks
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Wiley Whittebrook
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Kendra Jordan-Durand
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Gunnar McCarthy-Toussaint
Ecological Protection

x12 x5
Unforgivably Cursed | adultescent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bazinga View Post
A seventh year prank, her mother had talked about it before. At least she thought she remembered her mother talking about it once. How her and some friends pulled a seventh year prank. Had she really Gemma wasn't sure, it just didn't seem like her mother, but as she stood there staring at that ugly statue one that she always felt needed a makeover she had decided she didn't care either way because today she was going to do a prank of her own.

Moving closer to it she pulled out a dress from her bag and then her wand. Making the dress grow longer to fit the statue she lifted it over it's head and put it down. She couldn't help but smile.

"Don't worry Boris, I'll make you finally look better."

Next she pulled out the floppy hat!
Karleigh was headed through the corridor on her way towards her dorms after her weekly homework/study group. It was much easier now that OWLs were over, but it was still nice to have a designated time to get her homework done. But it did make her miss Darren more now that he was gone and not a part of the group anymore. She should probably write him soon.

She was a little distracted in her thoughts when she came across a very interesting sight in the corridor. That silly old statue wearing a dress. "What are you doing, Gemma?" she laughed, noting the hat in the older girl's hands. "I mean.. it is an improvement." Poor guy really could use a makeover.

______________________don't you worry I'll be fine
_________________________________________________you were good for the plot line