Thread: Stone Wall
View Single Post
Old 06-09-2022, 12:15 AM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

Actually, being in the same year as Maya might have been pretty fun. Although then again, maybe it would have made them more competitive with their studies or less likely to help each other. With their personalities, he doubted that but... perhaps still a possibility. The last bit got her a look, eyebrows raised as he shook his head a bit. "Just make sure you eat and sleep normally still. Then you should be okay." Mostly.

Were she to mention anything about getting hit by bludgers, he would have responded that perhaps she should just stay far far away from Quidditch players. Or maybe she should stay far away from them in general.

Leave it to Maya to follow his point up with a fact about the dogs intelligence levels. He didn't push his previous point, instead just giving a nod. "I think it might have been more." He wasn't much a little little kid person but... he wasn't sure 2 year old's seemed that smart. Dogs did, they could learn tricks and detect health abnormalities. That seemed far more useful than tiny humans. "What if krups are less intelligent?" Wouldn't that be something for the blood purists?

"If you ran away with Cora, I bet you could convince Aziel to take you sailing. As long as you didn't mind the millions of pictures Cora would take." Because their photographer cousin certainly would take advantage of another model, despite potentially less than enthusiastic than Lisa. "Actually.. I was thinking of asking Aziel to teach me how to sail. Why don't you learn with me over summer?" It could be like a sibling bonding experience, being Evan's last summer as a Hogwarts student and all. Bringing someone? Evan blinked - he was thinking of asking Jude if things were... less weird, but as friends only. And he was trying to establish if that would be too much but... he did know his friend wanted to see Korea. "I don't really know yet." Truthful answer. "... Are you?"

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start