View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 02:23 PM   #16 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: She'll always be his fave <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Keighley loved having these talked with Jude. The kind of talks that started out with a clear purpose but eventually trail off into many different topics. These were great because it covered so many things. "One of?! I am your biggest fan and I always will be." No one would ever root harder for him that she does. "I know but it would be nice to know what direction I wanted to go in like you and Rea." If she knew what she wanted to do now then she could focus in on that and make the most of her talents.

"That's better." Cue a small squish from this blonde. "I'll always be at your side." Brother and sister. "Go on and get some sleep. I think I'll stay right here and relax too and whenever you're ready you can let me know." She wasn't missing out on ice cream. That was not a chance she would be taking.

Okay, okay.

He stood corrected. But he immediately went into one of those feelsy moods of his. “I’ll make sure everyone knows that you are,” he replied softly and happily. Honestly, everyone should have a sister like Keighley; Jude didn’t know what he did to deserve her but he was thankful that she came along in his life. “Don’t worry about that. You’ll figure it out. Sometime, you’ll do just that when you least expect it.” Jude wasn’t worried for he had the utmost confidence in this little ball of sunshine at his side.

As long as Keigh didn’t leave, he’d get a snooze. That would be all he needed to feel recharged, at least partially. And maybe he would get some ice cream too? It was sort of hot out and he hoped his appetite would relent for a bit. Jude squished his sister then rested his head on her shoulder more comfortably. "Sounds like the perfect plan." Sure, there were many pillows around but her shoulder was equally perfect as a head rest. Before he knew it, the older Hufflepuff had drifted off and was dreaming of a beach.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺