Thread: SS: A Magical Escape Room
View Single Post
Old 06-07-2022, 02:58 AM

Default A Magical Escape Room

Tucked away in a corner of London just outside the entrance of Diagon Alley is an building that looks unassuming from the outside. But the inside contains mystery and adventure. It's an escape room!

Margaret Walker was excited. And nervous. And Excited. Her little escape room served primarily muggles, but her connection to the wizarding world meant that she got a few witch and wizard customers through word of mouth. And a few months ago she had been inspired to create a magical escape room exclusive to the wizarding community. And after lots of work, that idea had become a reality and her first all magical escape room was opening. She had put up flyers around Diagon Alley to advertise, and she was feeling both excited and nervous about the grand opening.

Maggie had prepared a special little event for the first run of her new room. There were finger sandwiches and little cups of juice set up for the guests. Maggie was there early, of course, waiting at the counter to greet her guests when they arrived.

Guests had to book in advance, of course. So she would know exactly how many to expect. Maggie glanced at the clock on the wall. They should start to arrive any minute.

Players
Jackson Bole (ArianaBlack)
Noah Nam (Watson)
Thessaly Luck (SilverTiger)
Aditya Atreyu-Rehman (FearlessLeader19)
Minjae Yoon (DuckyLinJi)
Hadleigh Paton (Kolyander)
James Summers (sweetpinkpixie)
Remington Marchbanks (emjay)
Brandon Marchbanks(Felixir)
Micaiah Moon (AlwaysSnapesGirl)
Gillyweed Desjardins (Chelliephone)

SPOILER!!: OOC info

Hi everyone! I'm so excited to see so many people wanting to play. I don't know exactly how this will go but I'm excited to try it out with you. Here's how this is going to work:

Have your characters investigate or interact with anything in the room. If you want to investigate something I will post any additional details about it if there are any, or say that you can't find anything else from it. If you want to interact with something (combining objects, opening a lock once you've found a code, etc.) have your character do it and I will post letting you know what happens as a result (if the lock opens, if you accidentally blow it up, etc.). Like Cassie said, feel free to use magic but try not to break my game please XD Have fun and let me know if you have any questions!

This idea comes from a podcast called Escape This Podcast, which is basically virtual escape rooms. They have all of their past rooms available on their website to play! Check them out (but not this one, no cheating.) I have obviously changed some things to lean into the magical element but this room and puzzles are based on their episode 'Boarzits'