Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2022, 02:08 AM   #10 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
"Good," he replied steadily, watching as she made her way over. Jasper had noticed some of the changes, but they were all changing, weren't they? Everyone deserved the opportunity to figure things out for themselves. But Jas liked to remind his friends that they were great just the way they are too. He wouldn't enjoy their company as much if that weren't the case.

Despite her fear of heights, Lisa was always willing to try and, that, was something Jasper had picked up on immediately. Not wanting her to feel uneasy, however, he'd always offer a steadying hand if needed. He had a careful watch over her in case. He chuckled at the mention of superpowers, rubbing his hands against hers in hopes to warm her with the friction. "Sure, I'm down to trade," he smiled. "But only if I can get your super ability to get everyone and anyone smile." One of her many superpowers, he thought.

Still thinking that her red cheeks were due to how cold she was, Jas didn't ask about it, but instead held onto her hands a little tighter. Surely this would help warm her up.

"Yeah," he nodded, curls bouncing into his eyes. But he let them crowd his face, not wanting to let go of Lisa's hands. "So I should keep it a secret? I can do that."
Her cheeks remained pink.

She was astounded at his comment. “I make people… everyone and anyone smile? Really? I.. I do that? I’m not like… that pretty” she asked with eyebrows raised super high if she were a cartoon character they surely would have been touching her hairline by now. “Surely, that’s you… you can make anyone smile. You make me smile.

And there he was. Holding on to her hands more tightly and making her stomach do all of these flippy things. “I want your power to be confident. You just… Know what to do… and are so kind. Plus are good at Quidditch..” That was really cool in her books.

Making it like a secret seemed like both a good idea and a bad idea… His question gave her pause. “Yeah, should we make a secret handshake?” she asked as her inner kid was bouncing within herself. As much as she tried to hide it, she really couldn’t stop her true self from coming out.