View Single Post
Old 06-04-2022, 01:42 AM   #193 (permalink)
Cassirin

Site Manager

MO
Manticore

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mercer Branxton
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Genevieve James
Minister's Office

x7 x8
Made of Awesome | Ern-la the Best-wa | TZ's Apogee

Quote:
Originally Posted by Felixir View Post
I could go insane in the membrane and accidentally on purpose comment on everything here in overwhelming detail. Like it's very tempting. But I will spare you this time.

I am gonna say I still love what you can do with light and shadow and colour, and still get a lot of fascination out of seeing how these progressed since the first one. and and and I especially love it when they are so clean and so bold and striking (and how you can get a sense of temperature bc of how you portray lighting and how you put down colour) and you have such a talent for portraying the beauty in all these places. i love your paintings okay. not sure if I'm making that clear.

special shoutout to the aurora borealis in sweden and to that water in tuvaru *-* I love them all though ern I really do
Heeeeeey, friend. Thank you for coming back for a visit! There are definitely too many for comments on each one, but I appreciate the comments you DID leave <3 I agree that use of color can give you a feel for the lighting and climate and general TONE... I'm not doing that on purpose but sort of /stealing/ it from the references, but I'm learning as I go! I LOVE THAT YOU LOVE MY PAINTINGS OKAY?

And I really want to give that aurora borealis another go, maybe on higher quality paper so I can get more movement of the color in water. <3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
ern i can't believe our around the world trip with you is so soon to Z. i'm in constant awe of how you use color and how it does not all end up in one giant blob of brown. YOU ARE MAGIC with a paint brush as your wand. i swear it.

The colors in the ukraine ones are so especially bright and lovely. And the clouds in Turkey have so much depth. I would also be remiss not to point out how much i love the greeeeens in Trinidad & Tobogo.
Hi, friendo. We can plan another trip after this one, okay? You pick the places we go. I bet we could make a blob of brown look CLASSY, though, so don't test me with complaints about brown.

I'm glad you like my GIANT EGG for the Ukraine, and my clouds... plus your greenery. Always your greenery.

United Kingdom, United States, Uruguay, Uzbekistan

SPOILER!!: UK

SPOILER!!: USA

SPOILER!!: Uruguay

SPOILER!!: Uzbekistan

Awakening ★ Spiritual ★ Hopeful ★ Honest
Cassirin is offline   Reply With Quote