Thread: Great Hall
View Single Post
Old 05-31-2022, 12:29 AM   #5 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harron Peasley View Post
Ignacio was just putting the last slice of bread on top of his sandwich when Kinsay joined him, and he turned to offer her a grin even as he put a little (a lot of) pressure on the beast of a luncheon. Squishing it down ever so slightly meant he was getting all of the layers of goodness, but might actually stand a chance of getting his jaw around it.

That was his logic at least, anyway. "Yeah, I couldn't decide what to have, so thought 'why not have it all', you know?" Ig offered Kins, before picking the sandwich up. "You okay?" he asked, as he inspected it, trying to figure out which was the best angle to go for.
After rolling a few dough balls from the roll of bread she had taken, Kinsay began arranging them on the table. But. But she was still paying attention to Ignacio, of course. She could do both things at once because she was super talented like that, duh. "I see," she smiled so so so amused and eyes still sooooo big. That sandwich really was massive. "Next time there's a party, I vote you in charge of food." Fyi. He seemed like he'd be good at that sort of job. Plus, Kinsay liked putting people to work.

But as for herself, was she okay? "Yeah," she replied casually, stacking the little dough balls on top of each other to make a bunch of little snow— doughmen. "I just saw you sitting here and thought we haven't caught up in soooo long. Like, since before you 'n Nerina started dating." Cue: Casual observation.

Secret Agent Kinsay Cassandra James, Commencing Mission — T -2 Minutes

You are Lemon!