View Single Post
Old 05-29-2022, 11:39 PM   #14 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Keigh the Wise! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
Little did Jude know, Keighley was winging it with all of her advice. She was simply speaking from the heart as most of these important matters of relationships, crushes and love hadn't taken hold of her as of yet. Which probably was really all for the best since she was so focused on helping Jude with his troubles. "Dancing and playing piano, how could I forget." Keigh smiled and nodded. Everyone's future looked so bright.

"I'll be right there up front at every single one." Nothing could ever keep her away. Huh? Her? How had this become about her? The young badger tilted her head at her brother and smiled again. "I have jiu jitsu and the guitar but otherwise I haven't really decided what I want to do..." Her love of both of those things was strong but was it enough to make a career out of? This she wasn't sure of right now.

Oh, she knew he was going to try. Because she wasn't about to allow him to give up. "Not only for me but for yourself too. I'll be there for you always, Jude." Keigh smiled back at him, resting her head against his. "You're welcome." SQUISH! If anyone adored anyone right now, it was her that adored him.

Perhaps it was because she was speaking from the heart that made Keigh’s advices so genuine and sensible. Jude really meant it when he said that he was sorry for dumping all of this on her. In reality? It probably was a good thing that he did. Keigh was exactly whom he needed to be around. He chuckled now. Yes, being a pianist and a dancer were exactly what he was aiming for. Later on, he’d get into choreography. And when he retired, there would be that school which would have his full attention, the school which he, Keigh, Rea and Koen planned to start. “You’d better be. You’re going to be one of my biggest fans, I just know it.” Along with his family and Davet. He smiled down at the younger Hufflepuff. “That’s okay. You don’t have to figure things out now.” It had been the same advice he had offered Evan not so long ago. “Whatever you choose to do, you know I’ll be there for you.” Every single step of the way.

“For myself as well,’’ Jude echoed, fully agreeing with Keighley Morgan Anders the Wise. “There’s no one better to have at my side.” The boy meant that. Keigh had transformed his mood and no doubt he would need her to help him with that in the days to come. “Do you think you’d mind if I tried to catch a snooze? I didn’t sleep well last night…” Maybe for an hour? He kept waking up after ten or fifteen minutes. “And maybe after we could head to the kitchen to grab that ice cream?” Plus, he’d have to reply to Davet’s letter which he would do either today or tomorrow. Just… allow him to read the said letter once more because Davet’s words were making him smile more than usual.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺