View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 10:54 PM   #25 (permalink)
Daemon

DMT & DMGS
Antipodean Opaleye

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maggie Woods
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Levi Jourdan
Slytherin
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Hwang Minji
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Finlay Bracken
Transportation
x4 x2
PHILOMATH ❅ not one atom, but two ♪ ♪ made of starstuff ❅ def main():

Believe it or not, but Emma had absolutely planned to be on time. Hogwarts had just been very against the idea. She'd had to go all the way to the common room to change after a disastrous potions lesson, and then she'd felt absolutely famished so she'd HAD to go get food. And the staircases were having none of that, and all the shortcuts seemed to take WAY longer than usual and basically, everything had taken ages. With a sigh of relief, Emma finally burst through the door, panting, with a bowl of soup hovering in the air next to her.

The only good part was that none of the soup had spilled. That Exceeds Expectations in her Charms OWL felt so super deserved right now.

"Sorry headmaster," she mumbled towards Kazmi's feet, grabbing the bowl from the air with one hand as the other sleeved her wand and pulled a spoon from her pocket instead. She quickly headed for the gathering of sixth years, whispering a "hey" to the group at large, and sat cross legged atop a table behind them. She still had the soup to finish before she could properly take part in the discussion.

Plus, Emma didn't really care what they were talking about. She was only here to demand Hogwarts bring good, relevant performers discuss the music, and there was no way they're already discussing that yet.

_____________I could still change the end