View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 04:06 PM   #21 (permalink)
astrocat
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Brandon Fox
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Phoebe Calypso [s]Dupont[/s]
Slytherin
Second Year
Which came first, the phoenix or the flame?

Ashley looked up. Was Kinsay James asking her a question? She was! Kinsay James was sitting next to... her? "'CourseI'mExcited. I... really like dances," She explained, trying not to stumble in her speech. "I go to a lot. When my family is invited. Or when I'm invited. Which happens. Sometimes." ...this was probably the time to stop talking. She blushed a little and looked away.

Kinsay was sitting next to her. That made her very happy and a little flustered.

...There were even MORE people sitting next to her. She gave Fox a fist bump, very happy that he'd even asked first. And Violet of course, who got an enthusiastic wave.

This was probably the best moment ever. Smiling softly to herself, she turned her attention to the headmaster. "I like the idea of a water theme, somewhat like how Kinsay said. A masquerade... would be okay, I suppose." Not that she would personally love the idea of everyone hiding their face. "I like the idea of going outside because then... I don't know how to explain, but um. Outside has really good vibes." That didn't make any sense, did it? She sighed. Her ideas were probably really- no. Her ideas were fine. She had to be confident about them. "Outside would be great."