Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 02:43 AM   #6 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Lees was so cold that her whole face was turning red (that's how things worked, right?), so it was a mighty good thing that Jas had come prepared with a jumper. If his mum taught him anything about fashion, it was the importance of layering. It made for effortless style and ultimate practicality. Plus, this was his favorite hoodie, so he liked having it on hand. "Yeah, anytime," he smiled warmly, his tone sincere.

As for himself? Getting cold? "Nah, I'm okay," he shook his head, still smiling. He had tough skin. Probably from all the flying. Wind hitting against him 24/7, you learn to handle all kinds of weather. "But if I get cold, I trust you'll warm me up," he laughed, moving up behind her to run his hands up and down her arms to help her warm up. "That's the patriarchy in action for you, making women's clothes way less practical." See? He had learned a thing or two from his family members. Gideon would be proud. As would Mags and Antonia, surely. "It's total dragon dung." But he smiled again in reply to her thanks. "Yeah, of course, Lees." Dropping his hands, he moved to sit along one of the pillars and motioned for Lisa to come join, holding out a hand to help her keep her balance, should she want to take the extra precaution.

"Yeah?" he smiled, turning her hat backwards as he looked over at her. "Detective Botros, I like that." Though he wouldn't make a very good detective, tbh. "Does that mean you're keeping mine?" He teased, grinning in her direction.

She hugged her arms tighter around her torso and continued to rub her hands together. Lisa looked up at the taller Hufflepuff as he moved over to run his hands up and down her arms to warm her up. She appreciated the gesture and offered him a smile as her cheeks became dusted pink once more. The cynic in her wondered. Surely he did this for every girl and she wasn’t special. The very thought left her deflated as she pursed her lips. “Deal,” she nodded as she reached up to rub her arm and accidentally grazed her fingertips against his hand.

Result of accident: Cheeks turned more pink.

She retracted her hand as if she had touched something hot. “S-sorry,” she whispered quietly. She focused instead on the conversation. Ah yes the patriarchy. His comment earned him a chuckle and several nods. “It is total DRAGON DUNG. The WORST. Clearly.” Hands left her arms and so she crossed her arms over her chest as she watched him move.

Did he expect her to go over there?

Lisa gave him a concerned look until she saw his hand and she gently took his hand into hers before walking over slowly. She walked as if she were on a tightrope. Fingertips lightly on his to help her balance. Once having made her way over to where he was, she took a seat. “Less scary than I thought,” she commented as she finally let go of his hand to bring her own up to her ear to brush her hair behind it.

Ilikeittoo.” Her words ran together before she cleared her throat. “It looks nice on you.” She shuffled a little before reaching up to tap his hat. She giggled before adjusting his hat ever so slightly on her own head. “I think I look good in it. What do you think?