Thread: Law Enforcement: Work Areas
View Single Post
Old 05-27-2022, 02:18 AM   #15 (permalink)
Waddles

DMGS & DMLE
Re'em

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sophia Svensson #556B2F
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kenneth Mills #666F26
Hufflepuff
Second Year
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Gabriel Hawthorne-Melo #47316F
Law Enforcement
Constant Vigilance! O_O AWAKE!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Samia View Post
Shaking her head, Missa took another sip of that coffee - which felt heavenly right now, which was maybe much needed considering the mention of Eiji, "I crash at his place whenever I can - but no, I haven't really had any luck yet" It wasn't entirely a lie, but that was probably the best way she could explain her situation without getting into ... how complicated the matter had gotten.

"I know, I know" She agreed, looking around to make sure their department head wasn't around - it was certainly not how she ever wanted to be seen by the man. "I am trying though - I just need to figure a few things out -" she said, her expressions weary.

"....what about you though? how are you? I feel like I haven't spoken to you in forever" Was she trying to casually deflect the conversation away from her? Yes.
Gabriel listened quietly, figuring he owed Missa at least that much after drenching her in his poor judgment call attempt to wake her. He briefly opened his mouth, to offer again to find a two bedroom flat together, when she redirected the conversation to him.

Very suspicious.

But he obliged, because he owed her, and shrugged. "I'm well, there's not much to tell," he said casually. "Brody got promoted," he added, feeling the urge to brag and not even about himself. He peered over the top of the cubicle and down the way. "I've been slacking on my running...too busy. Well, we get exercise on the job at least." At least a little.