View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 10:17 PM   #28 (permalink)
PhoenixRising

DMAC & DERP
Quintaped

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Adara
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emma Montmorency (#301199)
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Chloe Michelle Adara
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
TiaMarie Mancini
Ecological Protection

x12 x8
YesJess! | Captain Goggles | Mama Badger | Eva's Soul Sister | An OG™ | It's all in the Numbers

Apollo wasn't fully certain about becoming an animagus. He never really considered it, but when Professor Carton had posted the announcement about it, he figured he may as well check it out to determine the fuss. Was it even worthwhile? He didn't even know what he wanted to do with his life after Hogwarts. Seeing Bella there, the fifth year sidled up next to the bestie, as his eyes focused on the Professor explaining the process. Have a mandrake leaf in your mouth for a FULL MONTH???? Could they eat?? He looked over to Lisa when she asked that question because yes, how exactly would the mandrake affect eating. He was a growing boy who needed nourishment. The obstacle course sounded fun though. He had was good with endurance, having practice from quidditch training the last couple years, so even if he didn't further pursue animagus training, he'd at the very least get extra quidditch training. As far as questions, he had none, except for the one Lisa had asked.

Professor Mancini was here for two reasons. One being that as the school healer, she felt it prudent to be present because if injuries occurred - which were likely - she knew being at the scene was important to react quickly. The other reason was that while she herself never pursued becoming an animagus for various reasons, her daughter was in fact a registered animagus. And even though she had signed the permission form, because she had never been the type of parent to deny her children from their desires, she was curious to know the actual procedures involved. Who knew? Perhaps she would complete the procedures. Because as far as she knew, there was no age limit of when one could learn. She hung in the back, mostly just surveying who was present particularly of her gryffindors. And it did not escape her notice that two of the gryffindors present were first years; a bit young but the ambition was pleasing (assuming that was what it was)

______________So much is happening to me. So much that I can't even see.
So many words of wisdom that I am trying to be. It'll be in my own time.