View Single Post
Old 05-26-2022, 12:23 PM   #13 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Little did Jude know, Keighley was winging it with all of her advice. She was simply speaking from the heart as most of these important matters of relationships, crushes and love hadn't taken hold of her as of yet. Which probably was really all for the best since she was so focused on helping Jude with his troubles. "Dancing and playing piano, how could I forget." Keigh smiled and nodded. Everyone's future looked so bright.

"I'll be right there up front at every single one." Nothing could ever keep her away. Huh? Her? How had this become about her? The young badger tilted her head at her brother and smiled again. "I have jiu jitsu and the guitar but otherwise I haven't really decided what I want to do..." Her love of both of those things was strong but was it enough to make a career out of? This she wasn't sure of right now.

Oh, she knew he was going to try. Because she wasn't about to allow him to give up. "Not only for me but for yourself too. I'll be there for you always, Jude." Keigh smiled back at him, resting her head against his. "You're welcome." SQUISH! If anyone adored anyone right now, it was her that adored him.

You are Bread!