View Single Post
Old 05-25-2022, 01:37 AM   #3 (permalink)
SilverTiger

MO & DMAC

Crumple-Horned Snorkack

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Giselle Barrington
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sable Ileana Armstrong
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skye Tamerlane
Accidents & Catastrophes

Ministry RPG Name:
Jemma McCrae
Minister's Office
x5 x3
Shoe!Girl │ Rebel Ravie │ Confundus Queen │ RP Addict

A lot of thought had gone into the decision of how involved she’d like to be with the dance. Not because Cailyn was against the idea of the dance at all, nor that she was biased against anything that might be attached to the whole idea. Moreso, she was painfully aware of her singleness these days (although she counted herself as the number one shipper of her brother and Val) and the dance had only heightened that sense. Even so, she didn’t feel like it was a reason to dissociate with it in general, and planning might count as a distraction. Besides, OWLs were done and she hadn’t felt the need to immediately worry about NEWTs, or much of anything else. Like confusing happenings over the summer.

“Hello, Headmaster,” she greeted the man as she had entered, not far after Jude and his sister. Who had both gotten a smile from the petite sixth year as well, as she found a seat in the classroom. Time to see who else would choose to join in the planning as well. She imagined there would be quite a few.

...It must be exhausting, always rooting for the anti-hero