Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2022, 02:32 AM   #5 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Watson View Post
Arms still hugged around herself, she turned around and grinned at him. “Hi Jas!” she smiled between shivers and then noticed he was taking off his JUMPER? She averted her eyes with a blush on her cheeks. And she glanced back when he offered it to her. Eyes as wide as saucers, she gave him a small smile as she eyed the jumper. She then reached out to take it from him. Sheepish smile for she felt bad because he would be cold. “Thanks Jas. You’re a gentleman…” Pink dusting on her cheek as she held the jumper in her hands. Seeing the jumper reminded her of the football match several years ago when she’d been jealous that he had offered his jacket to V instead of her. But… V was right. Jasper was being kind.

You won’t be cold will you?” she said, feeling slightly guilty before slipping on his jumper. It was warmer already. She hugged her arms around herself. “Its ten times warmer. Guys clothes are far superior to girls clothes.” Comfy and big pockets! “Thanks again.

Lisa cast her eyes down to the grounds below them, remembering just how tiny everything looked from up here. “I know I said I had wanted my hat back but it does look really good on you.. might as well keep it for the dance.” Cheeks flushes as she glanced around before looking at him. She offered the biggest of grins. “Looks quite dapper and daring like a … handsome detective in the midst of an incredible case!
Lees was so cold that her whole face was turning red (that's how things worked, right?), so it was a mighty good thing that Jas had come prepared with a jumper. If his mum taught him anything about fashion, it was the importance of layering. It made for effortless style and ultimate practicality. Plus, this was his favorite hoodie, so he liked having it on hand. "Yeah, anytime," he smiled warmly, his tone sincere.

As for himself? Getting cold? "Nah, I'm okay," he shook his head, still smiling. He had tough skin. Probably from all the flying. Wind hitting against him 24/7, you learn to handle all kinds of weather. "But if I get cold, I trust you'll warm me up," he laughed, moving up behind her to run his hands up and down her arms to help her warm up. "That's the patriarchy in action for you, making women's clothes way less practical." See? He had learned a thing or two from his family members. Gideon would be proud. As would Mags and Antonia, surely. "It's total dragon dung." But he smiled again in reply to her thanks. "Yeah, of course, Lees." Dropping his hands, he moved to sit along one of the pillars and motioned for Lisa to come join, holding out a hand to help her keep her balance, should she want to take the extra precaution.

"Yeah?" he smiled, turning her hat backwards as he looked over at her. "Detective Botros, I like that." Though he wouldn't make a very good detective, tbh. "Does that mean you're keeping mine?" He teased, grinning in her direction.

You are Lemon!