Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 04:42 PM   #8 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

As Violet detailed her missing year, Caes caught himself being taken aback by some of the amount she detailed. Not that it was too much for him, but rather how some mentions seemed to stick in his mind. "Wow.. it appears we share a bit in common," Their biological parents were absent in their lives, sent to live with their grandfather and uncles. It was even theorized that his own father was likely a muggle due to the lack of records of him. Though given the careful mention of her time with her father, he imagined it turned dark from there. His eyes looked down at that moment, "I'm sorry you had to go through that with him," Before his eyes met hers again, "It really sounds like you have quite the supportive family." For him, all this attention he recently received he couldn't help but wonder how long it would last. Though he couldn't bring himself share this thought in case it did bring the end to his support he was getting used to. Luckily from the air Violet carried in her tone after, Caes figured it was safe to move on from the topic for now.

A small smile appeared, "Thanks, I am noticing that here right away." Then adding, "You especially are making it easier to fit in here," He said what he said. "What would you say are some of the fun things that can be done around here?" He had some ideas already from Aria, but he was looking for other ways that he hadn't considered before especially with some company. "I was already told taking one of the Forbidden Forest's trees to fly on wasn't allowed.. that was one of the things people did at my other school" Then adding, "But we would replant them right after seeing how far across the island we could fly," At least they were supposed to replant them, ahem.