Thread: Battlements
View Single Post
Old 05-22-2022, 02:22 AM   #4 (permalink)
Watson
Dark Force Defense League

DMLE
Mooncalf

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Octavius Jude Salander
Ravenclaw
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Arabella Morgenstern
Law Enforcement
Slytherindor ♛ The Crazytastic Besties ♛ Shan Watson ♛

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArianaBlack View Post
Having received Lisa's note, Jas made his way up to the battlements to meet his friend. He was, of course, wearing her hat as well as a comfortable hoodie and long, sports shorts. His cousins would call him out for it, but nothing beat expensive comfort. He'd leave the frills and expert detailing to his younger sister, who always wore them better anyway. Jas liked dressing up too, when the time called for it, but luxurious comfort? Unbeatable. And so, he was mighty content.

"Hey, Lees!" He called out to her as he made his way over, raising a hand up in greeting. And, right away, he clocked the shivering. "You cold?" He asked, but didn't wait for an answer before beginning to peel off his jumper. "You should take this." This being his jumper, which he was now holding out for her to take.
Arms still hugged around herself, she turned around and grinned at him. “Hi Jas!” she smiled between shivers and then noticed he was taking off his JUMPER? She averted her eyes with a blush on her cheeks. And she glanced back when he offered it to her. Eyes as wide as saucers, she gave him a small smile as she eyed the jumper. She then reached out to take it from him. Sheepish smile for she felt bad because he would be cold. “Thanks Jas. You’re a gentleman…” Pink dusting on her cheek as she held the jumper in her hands. Seeing the jumper reminded her of the football match several years ago when she’d been jealous that he had offered his jacket to V instead of her. But… V was right. Jasper was being kind.

You won’t be cold will you?” she said, feeling slightly guilty before slipping on his jumper. It was warmer already. She hugged her arms around herself. “Its ten times warmer. Guys clothes are far superior to girls clothes.” Comfy and big pockets! “Thanks again.

Lisa cast her eyes down to the grounds below them, remembering just how tiny everything looked from up here. “I know I said I had wanted my hat back but it does look really good on you.. might as well keep it for the dance.” Cheeks flushes as she glanced around before looking at him. She offered the biggest of grins. “Looks quite dapper and daring like a … handsome detective in the midst of an incredible case!