Thread: Arcade Area
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 09:19 PM   #10 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

If he was laying back down maybe she HAD broken him!? Vera leaned over before smoooooooshing his cheeks with her hands and eyeing him. "Did you DIE?" She knew wizarding school was dangerous, but she hadn't meant to be the ACTUAL danger!!

He must have been fine he if was still teasing her and poking fun as well, so she just dramatically eyerolled. "I never put anything in writing ever!! It's too easy for evidence. That's why I don't keep a diary." Imagine the POWER such an item would give someone! "Also, who said I hate you ever?? You're my twin brother. I annoy you because it's my JOB and I love you." Duh. Was that not the most obvious thing in the world? Despite how annoying she aimed to be, she didn't want her brother to think there wasn't affection behind it! however, she DID want other people to think there wasn't. Who was opening about enjoying being around their siblings!? Gross. The fact he was teasing her had clearly gone unnoticed.

Didn't despise all of him? That was good, but one word was catching her attention in there and she wanted the TEA. "Wait, you said all. Is there some you DO despise?" She liked her dorm mates! But clearly Sia was her most favorite and Dot right behind.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start