Thread: Unlocked Door
View Single Post
Old 05-20-2022, 03:25 AM   #24 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

When Lisa inquired about the Dragon Lily just shrugged her shoulder. ”maybe someone stole some eggs and stashed them down this way?” she offered because that would be an easy way for one to end up here? Bring a baby and raise it in the castle where it would obviously have been seen or set the building-a-blaze because that made total sense. Total sense. ”its probably not a dragon but it’d be interesting” and scary considering they had tried to fly off with her sister just years before.

She nodded again when she commented on the party. ”yeah just an awkward party ... and i sort of accidentally broke a camp-counselor’s nose” she shrugged, ”i mean who stands right behind someone while they’re cooking and trying to move a frying pan?” she laughed and tried to make it sound less like a half truth. The little cockroach got her attention at first and then – the screaming.

”oh ... what a lovely sound that is” Lily’s face was a grimace as she glared at the door. The young Gryffindor arriving and asking what was beyond the door got a look and a small sort. ”... a banshee? I’m gonna guess it’s a bunch of banshees?” she paused for a second ”or a wendigo.”

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________