View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 03:55 PM   #40 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
If Aria did leave Violet in the dust, Violet would get along very well on her own, thank you very much. She might have grown up a little lonely, but it had also made her very independent.

"Oh, not really sad, because now that I've learned to feel comfortable in different situations, I can always use that. Once you know something, it's yours forever," Violet responded cheerfully. But then...oh no, Violet was not ready to share that much personal information, not with Aria McLeod at any rate.

"Um, oh well, Mother's family didn't approve of her marriage, so...there hasn't been much communication between them. I think I was sent to grandfather to get an education." Maybe. Actually, Violet would very much like to know what had become of her mother herself, and she was determined to find out, too, just as soon as she graduated and had access to some funds on her own. But Aria certainly didn't need to know all that.

Violet moved off a little away from Aria and looked off over the Lake to see if she could spot the Giant Squid, who she'd come to think of as a kind of friend. Then she bent down to look at what was growing in the water and on the banks, sticking her hand into the water from time to time if she thought she saw something good.

Aria shrugged. “Suit yourself. I would have found it sad.” Because despite all the challenges at Hogwarts, she still enjoyed the lessons, the professors and the handful of friends she had made. At present, Aria could not imagine graduating; she figured she’d be a sad little Slytherin when the time did come. “Family can be complicated. Or so I’ve heard.” The fifth year had so far lived a comfortable life, lacking nothing so what did she actually know? “Maybe one day things will blow over and it’ll be better for you.”

Aria had only just stuck her now bare feet in the soothing water when Hernandez’s voice floated in their direction. How was it that time was up already??? The girl huffed and quickly doubled her efforts to find at least one piece of aquatic plant. Seaweed would be good right about now. She’d just wade a little further out and stick her hands in the water…

It took her about a minute or two but Aria did eventually manage to find a reasonably sized piece of seaweed. “Got ya!” Triumphantly, she held the slimy thing above her head. In the process, some Lake water dripped onto her head but she took no notice. On dry ground now, she deposited the seaweed into her bucket. “We’d better get back, Violet!”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺