View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 02:28 PM   #9 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Besssssssstest Big Brother, Jude!!! <3
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Huh? Two to- Ohhhhhh! Ah-hahahah! Keigh saw what he had done there. Cute, Jude. Real cute. Yet another reason why she loved her big brother so much. "Well.. yes, if you want to put it in simple terms buuuuuut my way sounds much better." the younger Hufflepuff giggled. Wiggling herself closer into his side, she relaxed there comfortably. Snuggle-time! "Yesssss!" There was no way she would turn that down! Not now, not ever! "Rea might get upset if you take only me though." So chances were she would have to share the spot-light with her big sister too but that was okay. It was going to be epic!

"ICE CREAM!" That was a yes. Could he tell that was a yes? They would have all of the ice cream together and it would be great. Just like old time because she was the best at cheering him up. Keigh nodded. "And surely all of that practicing will make them great." Reagan was going to be a star one day, that much she was sure. Davet likely would be too. The letter was taken and read once, then again more slowly before passed back to Jude with a bright smile. "It sounds like he really misses you a lot." It seemed very sweet to her, like a good friend missing a friend or maybe she was missing something?

That. That right there was what she had been missing! Davet liked Jude! As in liked liked him! As much as she wanted to squeal and flail about, she didn't. She knew he liked Evan and the confirmation on that was yet still confirmed as Jude continued to speak. The third year didn't say not a single word as her big bro poured out his heart to her. What she did do was wrap her arms around him tightly, hugging him for all that she was worth until he was finished talking and she had had a moment to think. "No, I don't think that's what you're doing at all.. and you know why I think that? Because you're not that kind of person no matter how you're feeling. Even if deep down you're still hurting, that doesn't mean you can't get to know Davet better and enjoy his company because you both have a lot in common, right? As long as you're being honest with him... I think it's okay?" She was thirteen and this wasn't her area of expertise at ALLLLLLLLL. What did she know about love and crushes? Not a thing. What she did know though was Jude was the sweetest person she knew and he would never hurt anyone.

You are Bread!