View Single Post
Old 05-18-2022, 01:06 AM   #37 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Interesting...so Aria wasn't as confident as she looked all the time. So maybe Violet was wrong when she thought Aria was always trying to boss her around. Maybe this was just her way of acting to bolster up her own confidence. It was funny how you always thought everyone else had their lives together and you were the only one feeling awkward and stupid. She filed this knowledge away to think about later.

I grew up with my grandfather, three middle-aged uncles, and a governess, and I hardly ever got to play with other children until I came to Hogwarts. So at first the school was so noisy and crowded, it almost seemed like...an assault on my nerves. But I like it now, as long as I can have my own space now and then." Violet felt she should volunteer something about her own family since she'd prodded that information out of Aria.

"Yes, let's go on to the Lake, I'd like to try to collect some water plants." Violet continued, bending to pluck some heather thistles she'd noticed behind the grass beside the path. "You're the third person I've talked to her that's really good at art. I'm really terrible at it." Though Violet secretly liked to draw things, as long as there was no danger of anyone else seeing them; her art still looked like a child's.

Aria was NOT trying to boss anyone around, thank you very much. Not now, not ever. There were always more important things to do than to waste time being a snob on others. And anyway, she wasn’t raised to be one.

Mind blown.

Aria’s mind was BLOWN. Violet Blackthorne was actually sharing personal stuff with HER of all people. The younger Slytherin was not sure what to make of this. Yet she could not find reason to walk away and leave Violet in the dust or to pretend like she didn’t care. The revelations being made simply gave Aria an insight to Violet’s personality. Not to mention it could be a ploy for her to open up about Caes. “It’s sort of sad that you’re finally feeling comfortable but you’re graduating soonish.” There was a moment’s hesitation on her part. “What happened to your parents?”

Aria started swinging her bucket again, more out of habit than anything else. “Practice, I guess. I HAVE to be good at it. Or at least halfway decent.” Arriving at the Lake, the fifth year shaded her eyes from the sun’s intense rays. “I wonder if old Barty is out here sunbathing. Maybe he’d like to help us do some collecting.” She began moving closer to the Lake to begin her search for aquatic plants.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺