Thread: Mysteries: Chamber of Codes
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 05:29 PM   #14 (permalink)
love-for-HP
Slytherin

MO & DoM
Billywig

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Greer K. Murray
Ravenclaw
First Year
#heartsforhealthcare | Disney princess

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Though usually very logical and cool-tempered, Jane felt a sudden burst of possessiveness when her co-worker reached toward the trident. Airey had given it to her to examine! Protectively she moved the trident over to one side, away from Dottie. "I think, before a lot of people start handling it, that I should carefully examine and evaluate this object, to make sure it's...safe."

Jane turned to see who Dottie was looking at. "David? I haven't seen you around the Department for ages. What have you been up to?" Jane was genuinely curious (and concerned) about her colleague's activities, but she was also glad to turn the subject of conversation away from the trident.
Herrmmm........ it did not go amiss from Dottie that Jane moved the trident further away. It's not like Dottie would have stolen right out of her hands ... though ... now she kind of wanted to after that show of possessiveness, but that was after all a rather childish thing to do.

"No worries Jane, I won't steal it from you, I just wanted a quick look." There was was very non threatening right??????????? Right. Grabbing another book to examine the title and determine it's contents, Dottie took on step toward the side of the trident ... maybe if she couldn't hold it just yet, she could get a better look at it.

You are Honey!
love-for-HP is offline   Reply With Quote