Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 05-16-2022, 01:02 AM   #6 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Sixth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

She had a bird that steals things. "Really..." One of the corners of Caes' mouths twitched in an upward motion. Sounds familiar... He privately thought, though he was quite sure they wouldn't find the comparison as amusing as he did. "Well, I should probably warn Aria then, she has quite a collection that would tempt Mack." Slight pause as he tried not to imagine the scene of her fighting the bird off. "I mean, besides the klepto tendencies, he doesn't go around attacking people right?" He wondered if the bird had a softer side that made Violet hesitate on getting rid of it after all these years.

"Oh," Caes said in apparent surprise. Hearing that she was a year older than her classmates brought up a minor insecurity he didn't find important to bring up. "Do you mind if I ask how you spent that year away from here?" He had to think about how to explain his academic years since it had grown complicated. "School wasn't really my thing so to speak, I always thought of it as a way to pass the time... I was originally going to leave after my sixth year in Koldovstoretz."

While he was already looking in Violet's general direction, he hadn't really looked into her eyes fully until then. Is she trustworthy? She seemed like she had an open mind and ears. Plus, the area was void of anyone else. "I didn't have a family growing up, or rather I didn't know they existed until last year." If she felt awkward speaking, perhaps it was his turn to feel awkward speaking on his past, "I grew up in an orphanage until I started school, and it wasn't until last year that I found out who my grandfather was." Oh yeah, she did ask about if he liked the school, "I guess I didn't realize how much I appreciated the grounds until then. All the trees, the view of the water that this school reminds me of. In the summer, my grandfather thought it would be good to meet the rest of the family. So I went to my Uncles... and they adopted me." He hadn't talked that much in a while. "I guess you could say, I don't feel sorry for having to redo my sixth year. Chances are I probably would've already left school last year to work if I didn't know any better."

His face began to feel heated, "My apologies, I don't talk this much at once." Why was he feeling embarrassed? he urge to turn his face was creeping up, but instead his eyes gazed lower slightly before meeting back up again.