Thread: The Courtyard
View Single Post
Old 05-14-2022, 06:16 PM   #6 (permalink)
ArianaBlack
Admin
Assistant Forum Manager
Quibbler & Newbie Mod

DMLE & DMT
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Alfie Adair
Hufflepuff
Second Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Laini Gracae-Ryans
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Tomasz Łaska
Law Enforcement
x10 x1
doesn't proofread tweets | #wrongaboutcereal | #siriusly? | emo to the extremo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryn View Post
I was reading,” Geo explained with a polite smile, hoping to remove some of the sourness she’d made appear on the other girl’s face. “I didn’t mean to intrude,” although Geode knew she certainly had, although ALSO Geode had been there first!, “although your sewing looks lovely!”

Agh. Time to awkwardly climb down the tree, which she did with as much grace as her eleven year old self could muster.

Once on the ground, Geode didn’t know what to do. She’d leave, but after the small incident at the feast she didn’t want to be seen as someone to bully. Even though she didn’t feel bullied at all and this pretty older girl seemed like she wanted to be left alone. But. “Sorry if I scared you.

Ma had said that at Durmstrang if you interrupted/encountered/breathed around an older student they were mean to you about it and everyone knew where you stood. Maybe that was preferable???

"I'm Geode?"
"In a tree???" The question came tumbling out of her mouth before she could even pause to think. But. But in her defense, a tree was a weird place for reading, even if the younger girl was being so nice.

"... Thanks, and that's okay," Kinsay decided after a moment. Geode hadn't scared Kins, but there was a bit of a spook factor present. But, like, who reads in TREES?! "I'm Kinsay," she offered, temporarily setting her sewing supplies down, not wanting to work whilst they were speaking. Not because she thought it would be rude, but because she liked to give her full focus to her work.

"Are you new?" She seemed new.

You are Lemon!