View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 06:22 PM   #7 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Juuuuuuuuuude! :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Being the youngest of the Anders clan meant that sometimes she didn't always understand everything that was going on with her siblings. Not that she didn't do her hardest to try, pour her entire heart and soul into always being there for her brothers and sister. Their happiness was her happiness.

It was okay that Jude didn't agree with her knowing she was his favorite. She knew she was. His secret was safe with her. "I love you a ton, a ton!", Keigh giggled, sitting up to wrap her brother in a great big hug. "I can handle that. I like being your shadow." That meant she got to spend even more time with her bestest friend!

"Yesssssss! I made you laugh! I win!" Keighley smiled joining in with Jude's laughter. There was no game to win here obviously but she had taken it upon herself lately to make sure Jude smiled and laughed as much as possible. Laughter was medicine for the soul. "I'm sure he's practicing super hard, Reagan always says it comes naturally but I don't really know about that because she still practices lots, right?" She nodded. "I think he's really nice. His competitiveness keeps Reagan busy," she giggled.

You are Bread!