Thread: Owlery
View Single Post
Old 05-13-2022, 11:19 AM   #4 (permalink)
Charely Potter
St. Mungo's Mod
WWW Mod

DERP & DMGS
Doxy

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ean Zoilo Feirgrund
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Kion Baltasar Ingebretson
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Darej Ethan Patterson
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Firash Zarko Grunt
Games & Sports
x8 x7
• HuffleStud • Knight of The Zodiac • Manly Beard-Grower • Cicatrice de Harry •

As Caes looked out, his eyes traveled along the Ground outline from below. They sure were high up, but he didn't mind. He couldn't help comparing this school to his previous one. Not really to critique but just for comparison's sake.

His thoughts were halted by a familiar sound, "Hi..." His expression appeared blank. Either of surprise or confusion on seeing someone else here. Maybe it was the absence of Aria that planted these feelings since he had grown accustomed to her being around him all the time. "Oh, was that yours? I saw it fly off with the other Owls." Gesturing out the window he sat at, though at this point they resembled specks from the current distance.

Suddenly, Caeson felt awkward, here he was with another pretty girl who happened to share the same common room with him. He didn't think of himself as a smooth operator, but girls never really phased him so it was a strange feeling now. So he then went with his first instinct of action, "I was just here delivering a letter to my grandparents," Then adding, "But I couldn't help seeing the view, it's not so bad... so you really spent seven years here?" Since she was a year above him, it must have felt like home to her at this point. But rather than risk sinking too deep for either's comfort, "What's your bird's name?"