View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 11:06 PM   #30 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

SPOILER!!: Vi! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadAlice View Post
Violet would not have liked being referred to as "Vi" one little bit. But she was pleased with this outing so far. Really, if she only hung around people who were like her (if there were any), how would she ever really understand other people (and become a really good writer)? And...maybe there was some secret to being cheerful and utterly confident that other people would always like you that Violet was missing out on...

"Sure," she replied to Aria's last question. "Or...dandelions," she added, stopping to pick some growing beside the path. She glanced back until she was sure the other girl was in earshot and then added, "So...is Caeson your only sibling, or do you have other brothers or sisters?" Maybe that was the secret--having a lot of brothers and sisters would be like having a built-in gang of friends around you, always. The thought made Violet a bit wistful.

Dandelions.

Dandelions were perfect. They were off to a good start! Bucket still swinging from her hand, Aria stared around for an ingredient of her own. There had to be more than just dandelions here! Only… she was briefly interrupted because she chose to eye Violet. She KNEW it! Violet only wanted to come along with her in order to find out more about Caes. Aria turned up her face at Violet then plopped her butt on the grassy area, before some daisies.

“I knew you only wanted to talk about Caes,’’ the fifth year said bluntly. She felt very protective of her older brother and already felt threatened by Violet taking him from her when Aria had literally only just had him to begin with! She was silent as she manually and carefully plucked a daisy by the root. After all, the roots were used in the Shrinking Solution.

SUCCESS!

The daisy was dropped into her bucket. “Caes is my only sibling. My fathers had only me to spoil with their love and attention until he came along.” Imagine that he had only showed up for a visit to her home but winded up being adopted by her fathers. It was one of the best things to have happened to her. Aria got to work on extracting another daisy from the earth. “I expect you have more questions?”

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺