View Single Post
Old 05-12-2022, 02:48 PM   #29 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chelliephone View Post

The other first year got a smile at the introduction, and she offered her hand not now occupied with a basket in greeting. "Nice to meet you, Mia! Vera is my name but you can call me whatever you want." The name Vera itself did not have many short options, but she encouraged creativity. Her voice dropped a bit, especially since the Professor had already said NO to the forest. "I reaaaaally hope one day we're allowed in there. It would be so interesting to see what we could gather and find!" The allowed part was also optional, but she wouldn't state that until she knew what people could be trusted for sure.

The question of if they could pair up had Vera's head already nodding in agreement, even more emphatically when she mentioned the giant squid. "OOOOOH, YES. Let's do that!! Maybe one of the other creatures will come up close enough that we can see them too! Can you swim?" Y'know, just in case something tried to grab at them if they got TOO close.
Yay! Maria had a partner in crime in ingredient hunting. They had two buckets so they were ready to go. Beaming as she swung her bucket she said "It's so nice to meet you Vera! Want to be called Miss V? It sounds ladyish and cool, don't you think?" Nodding along Maria murmured "Yes, I hope so too. I wonder why the forest is called the forbidden forest, do you know?" At home there were no forests that had a name that stated that you weren't allowed to go inside.

Starting to walk in the direction where the lake was supposed to be, Maria hadn't memorized everything just yet figuring that Vera was following she replied "Yes, I can swim. I'm not an expert though. Are you a good swimmer Vera?" Mia wondered as the lake came into view but no giant squid was in sight. "What shall we look for first? Knotgrass or what else can grow here?"