Thread: The Boathouse
View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 10:32 PM   #4 (permalink)
TakemetotheBurrow

DERP & DMLE

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Everleigh Evans
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Luca Benetti
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Emilia Espinosa
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Mariana Medina

x12 x7
elephant-astic•wanderlust•stay in the ninedaaays the original Taco Belle•look at the flowers✿

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady of Light View Post
Matilda headed out the castle with her parchment and some quills to the boathouse, her usual hanging out spot. She really needed to get away for a little bit - classes were already terribly overwhelming.

.. she walked inside but stopped abruptly in her tracks when she realised that the place was already occupied. Oh. She stood, feeling a little awkward. "Uh.. I'm sorry.. you just.. I'll be back later." The girl finally spoke, mumbling under her breath.
"Huh?" Luca had been lost in thought, if he was being honest. The subject matter wasn't anything so super important that he was upset about being pulled out of it or anything, but he was surprised to find another kid down here on such a nice day. Maybe she was into boating or something?

"No, you're good. I mean, I don't mind if you stay, if that's what you want to do." Like, she could go, but she could stay. ...Yeah. Luca ran a hand through his hair and then turned his attention back to the water.