View Single Post
Old 05-10-2022, 12:11 PM   #21 (permalink)
Kimothy

MO & DMLE
Moke

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Astrid Grimaldi
Slytherin
First Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Sailor Zhang
Ravenclaw
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Skeet Octavian Sayse
Minister's Office

Ministry RPG Name:
Ariadne Lysandra Ackerly
Law Enforcement
x12
Kimothée Chalamet • The UWU Agenda • Once Baby, Now Trouble • All Growed Up

Shame, Professor Hernandez. Cass would argue that balls shoudn't stay on the ground anyway. Sure, footballs were intended for kicking around but have you seen them fly across a field? The intensity of it! That's what the Gryffindor lived for. Alas, she shouldn't forget that this was a Potions club gathering and not one of the sports clubs. Though, there could be ways to incorporate sports fun into all of it if they really want that. Anyway. No use arguing when the purpose of this activity had already been laid out for them.

"I love that," Cass said, pointing at Jasper like brooo that idea is 10/10. "I'll have a chat with Autumn and Zaz about it. I bet they'd join." She had only mentioned the two other girls, mostly because they were the only three who had just finished their last season. Besides, until the next U17 results came out, they were still part of that team and Cass would strongly insist on that.

And the younger girl (Lisa) there? Cass caught her eye and, since the Gryffindor had no sense of awkward in her body, she gave the younger girl a smile and a wink as acknowledgment. Hi.

Suppose now was a good time to start the hunt, yeah? Cass chose to ride solo, unless a friend, or someone younger and in need of assistance approached. Not sure how she could provide that, honestly. She went for the easy ingredients to identify and the closest ones to her for now, so that would be flowers. Cass could appreciate flowers too, ya know?

___________________________________And the whole wide world is whistling...