Thread: Mirror
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2022, 02:47 PM   #3 (permalink)
Nordic Witch

DERP & DoM
Ashwinder

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emmeline Vance
Ravenclaw
Third Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Maria Kingstonsdottir Dolph
Hufflepuff
Seventh Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Violet Fawley
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Laurel Vance-Rose
Mysteries
x3
Swedishfish Girl! Madame Librarian! Jess's Soul Sister! Sweetest Swede!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FearlessLeader19 View Post
“Show me your secret.”

Aria tried being commanding should the mirror suddenly decide this was the tone it wanted to be spoken to in. She squinted at the reflection, nothing more than a reflex since she was pretty much standing close to the mirror already. Naturally, there wasn’t a pretty South Korean Slytherin fifth year girl. She shook her fist when the scenery stubbornly remained the same. “Okay, fine. No need to show me the technical stuff, just change the image? It doesn’t even have to be me in the reflection!’’

The girl stuck her fists on her hips and glared {even though she wasn’t angry}. “Why are you like this, Mirror?”
With her nose stuck in her edition of Hogwarts a history and with a bubblegum stuck in her mouth that she occassionally blew out into large bubbles Maria followed the sound of a voice. Coming into a room with a mirror on the fourth floor she snapped her book shot at the sight of Aria glaring at a large gilded mirror on the wall with her hands on her hips. "Is that the mirror that is supposed to speak back to you? Or is that the mirror that is supposed to show you other sceneries?" Maria wondered curiously out loud as she walked up alongside Aria.

Hogwarts had many odd rooms and stuff. "Hey Aria!" she beamed before blowing out her bubble gum again, but this time the bubble bursted almost immediatley over her nose. Brushing the gum away with her hand from her nose she inspected the mirror closer.