Thread: Unlocked Door
View Single Post
Old 05-08-2022, 04:27 AM   #9 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

The door was a curiosity. It had been ever since Headmaster ... Kazmi had brought it up. The younger Hufflepuff’s idea of it being a dragon behind the door got a small grin and then the tightness hit her chest. What if it actually was a dragon – what if one tried to steal Dahlia away again? The idea was absolutely dreadful.

”i sort of hope its not a dragon” she admitted her voice quieter than she had intended it to be. The normal bounce and lilt had left it for a moment. It was only when Lisa Nam had walked over and asked if anyone felt off that she turned and looked at her.

Huh, was that what she was feeling? Off? She didn’t know. ”I’m not sure?” she offered with a shrug of her shoulder as she looked at her. Still maybe she didn’t know because she was still figuring out the whole scenario with Chiyo and everyone. ”what kind of off do you mean? Like ... unhinged i’m going to share everything that happened this summer off or way too chatty off?” there were so many ways she had felt off this year that she didn’t want to categorize all of them.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________