Thread: Unlocked Door
View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 10:49 PM   #5 (permalink)
Chelliephone

Fanfiction Mod
4 Privet Drive Mod

DERP & DoM

Alley Proprietor
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos
Gryffindor
Seventh Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Mandrake Beery
Slytherin
Third Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Mysteries

Diagon Alley Employee:
Ece Arslan
Nesting Occamy Rentals
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

The words 'DO NOT' were like a calling card to the small Gryffindor. So while she'd been ATTEMPTING to find herself a loo in this giant castle, the location and the reason it was a necessity was entirely forgotten as she SPRINTED to find the call. Were they going to find something cool!? WOULD IT BE A BASILISK? Oh she was SO hopeful she was going to encounter one while she was here!! And she would name it Bastian and it would be her bestest friend and Papa would HAVE to let her take it home.

Even if that meant they'd probably need to find a bigger place to live to house it too. It. Would. Be. Worth. It.

Finding a bunch of older students clustered, which just made her even happier since ONE of them was probably all old and experienced and would know how to get in and keep her from DYING, she skidded to a halt near them, hopeful she wasn't going to run into one but truthfully unsure if she wouldn't. "A portal!? What if it's just another giant DOG with three heads?" Wasn't there history of that having happened? "If so, I want to PET it. But do any of you know any musical instruments? I can kind of whistle! Do you think that would work?" She attempted to demonstrate, a pitiful noise escaping though really it was more spittle than anything.

Seeing a post it on the door, Vera wiggled her way through the older students and peeeeeered up at it, a frown settling on her face. "It just says something about Easter eggs. Is there like a giant rabbit behind there?" Because what a let down.

Let them point and laugh at who we are, it's you and me here dancing from the start