View Single Post
Old 05-06-2022, 03:22 AM   #2 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
Default Pandagator/Keighley!
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

A full week had FINALLY been completed since their return to Hogwarts. Funny how time drags when you’re miserable, Jude thought as he lay on his back, a reply letter from Davet in his hands as he read. Just where he was? And whom was he with? Firstly, he was in the Room of Requirement this fine Saturday morning instead of being in the Music Room or practicing Gobstones or dance practice. Secondly, his only other company was Keighley, who had been his shadow in the last two months. Jude always was fond of his youngest sibling but during this time, he was even more grateful for her presence in his life. In any case, the boy really wasn’t in the mood to be social these days. He had become slightly withdrawn.

He re-read Davet’s letter from his canopy of pillows and blankets that formed a fort. A comfortable one too. The letter had only been received moments ago, sent to him by his mother. Addison Anders usually acted as the middle woman when it came to his and Davet’s communication by sending the letters to each boy. After all, Davet would have a nasty shock if an owl turned up at his house delivering a letter.

“Reagan doesn’t know we’re here, right, Keigh? I really don't feel up for dancing with her.” It wasn’t Reagan. It was him. He hadn’t been interested in a lot lately.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺