Thread: Creative Contest: Goblet of Graphics
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 02:57 AM   #97 (permalink)
Suziella
Gladrags Mod

DMLE
Acromantula

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bramble "Bram" Wyatt Lennox
Graduated

Ministry RPG Name:
Juno Star Darcy Kennedy
Law Enforcement
ThunderPUFF | Whoodley | MRD&LKD | Graphics Queen | Tristalen | Mrs. A | Hunny Bun

ROUND SEVEN: MERMAIDS/MERPEOPLE
Come seek us where our voices sound. We cannot sing above the ground. And while you're searching, ponder this:
We've taken what you'll sorely miss. An hour long you'll have to look, to recover what we took.
But past an hour - the prospect's black. Too late, it's gone, it won't come back.

For the seventh round of Goblet of Graphics, it's only fitting that for the month of May we get our inspiration from those beautiful, and sometimes not so beautiful, Mermaids/Merpeople! Whether you focus on the fantastical cuteness that is Mermaids or the warrior like Merpeople, we want to see what inspires you most! You should also swim on over to the Gladrags Announcements Thread for an exciting creative challenge for the month of May. You might find it...MerMay-zing!

But before you jump right in, please make sure to keep these unforgivable vows in mind:

RULES:
  • Your entries must fit into the size requirements for an signature or banner: 450X200 and under 60 kb
  • You are allowed up to THREE entries
  • You have until 24th of May at 11:59 pm EST (GMT+1) to owl (PM) your entries to me (Suziella).
  • Entries must be kept ANONYMOUS. You cannot tell other members which creations are yours or give clues about them. Whether it’s through posts/VM/PM/tweets/etc. Trust me, I will know
  • And lastly, have fun!

Good luck! I can’t wait to see these oceanic creations!

____________________________________________ I know that you're afraid to...

...let all the dark escape you.