Thread: SS: Lost in Translation
View Single Post
Old 05-03-2022, 12:06 AM   #7 (permalink)
Chelliephone

DERP & DMGS

Grindylow

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Evan Nam
Ravenclaw
Sixth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Vera Brinley Thanatos #fea116
Gryffindor
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Baek Ho-Sook
Ecological Protection

Ministry RPG Name:
Rosemary Giana Scardino
Games & Sports

Diagon Alley Employee:
Braylon Mikael Sawyer
The Leaky Cauldron
Anashti l Brat Pack l Sally & Dr. Finklestein

She hoped he COULD see the love in her eyes and all of her face. She never wanted her husband to doubt the love she had for him.

"Truly. I'll have to be better about ensuring that doesn't happen." She winked teasingly at him, before starting to carefully measure about the spices he had provided and adding them one by one into a mixing bowl. She paused and wrinkled a nose a bit when he booped it with his finger, giving another small laugh. "main bhee aapase pyaar karata hoon." I love you too. She beamed brightly at him, going back to her prep work.

"What can I say, I'm a sucker for that face." And giving kisses to it, which to prove her point she danced over to press another to his cheek, grabbing a cutting board from around him. She was busying herself when the plume of flour flew into her face, causing a surprised gasp before she turned to look at him, amusement in her eyes. "Did you just flour me?" She stepped closer to him, slowly, whilst reaching out to grab the rest of the bag of flour and pull it towards herself.

"Hmm, what's the artefact? And do you already have ideas on how to get it open?" Perhaps he did have ambitious goals, but she had no doubt he could achieve them when he set his mind to it. "It is. We have a new exhibit coming in from ancient Egypt. There's a piece amongst it that I think has some runes hidden amongst the hieroglyphics and I'm anxious to get my hands on it."

We all shine on, like moon and the stars and the sun. We all shine.
Chelliephone is offline   Reply With Quote