Thread: Playground
View Single Post
Old 05-02-2022, 12:32 PM   #64 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DIMC & DMGS

Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aria Mae McLeod
Slytherin
Fifth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Ryder Jude Anders
Hufflepuff
Fifth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Lucas Riley Hawthorne
Games & Sports

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs Steve Harrington ~ Marvel-ous Patronus

SPOILER!!: Bry! <3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kolyander View Post
"'Tay, don't forgets either." It was very important that Aryan remembered. "And tells her thems from me too." Grandmother shouldn't think that she didn't care and didn't want her feeling well again.

The pout on Ary's face went unseen by Bryony as she was already much to fixated on the task currently at hand. Proving just how strong she was. Which was very strong. Much stronger than he was anyhow. Able to do lots of things that required her to be have a lot of strength in both her arms and legs even if she might not look like it.

"Okay!" She took some slow steps back, to not startle Ary, yup that's the story she was going with if anyone asked. With each step back it got it a bit easier then harder and soon she had to let him go. She would be ready to push the swing again when it came back to where she was standing.

“Won’ts.” Meaning, Ary wouldn’t forget to pass along Bry’s message. Daadee adored Bry. And besides, if he did forget, his friend might most likely kill him. With HUGS. Bry was such a hugger, and she loved squishing him. Ary did not want to be squished.

Later on in their lives, the thought would occur to Aryan that Bryony forever going to be stronger than him. She made up whatever he was lacking apparently. The fact didn’t bother him now nor did it bother him then. He clung to the chains, and when he was released, he gave a delighted little shout.

“WHEEE!” Forward and upwards he went then he way coming back down and heading back towards Bry. “You’s Superman!’’ Ary loved watching animated shows and he knew that Superman was strong, just like Bry. Even though he had teased her about not being strong earlier.

Let me show you heaven. Stranger, take me home.♡♡♡
FearlessLeader19 is offline   Reply With Quote