Thread: Mysteries: Decompression Chamber
View Single Post
Old 04-24-2022, 07:56 PM   #15 (permalink)
MadAlice

Alley Proprietor

DoM
Puffskein

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Tapio DeVries
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hope Archard
Ravenclaw
Fourth Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Jane Elspeth Howard
Mysteries

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krel Ansell View Post
[b] "Ze lofe chamber iss nicht always varm undt fuzzy. Zere is ein corner vhere if you are nicht careful you vill feel ze vorst sort uff pain undt longing..." He got a weird look on his face and he shook his head slowly. "Sometimes people forget zat lofe has a dark side," he said quietly.
"True," Jane conceded. "That's not really what I meant, I expect I expressed myself badly. But it's just--the work I'm doing right now has a lot to do with darkness and decay and the atmosphere of the Death Chamber is just...more effective for it, right now at any rate." She didn't add that it also promised peace and quiet and privacy, and no explosions. Between Adam's sometimes volatile experiments and vampire attacks, Jane had already had to start over on this stage several times and she was determined to see the current experiment safely through to the end.

Still observing the treatment of Laurel's arm, Jane was pleased to note that Adam's treatment seemed to be working just fine. Thankfully their colleague hadn't been injured too badly after all. And Adam could have the pleasure of successfully treating her, without interference from an ex-nanny. "It looks much better," she offered.
MadAlice is offline   Reply With Quote