View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 03:29 PM   #11 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Default Everyone :)
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

"They must get super lonely without all of us home now.. we should get them a cruppy or something to keep them company." That way their parents wouldn't be all alone and they would have something to take care of! It was a great idea. "I might hold you to that now just so I can have you all to myself for a weekend," Keighley giggled. As much as she loved family, sometimes it was really great to do things one on one with them all too. "Nope! That was all me! Was I good at it?" Acting wasn't her thing but who knew.. she might come need it one day. "It won't cause I know the truth anyhow. Deep down everyone knows that you love me best." Keigh teased, trying hard not to laugh.

A bright smile tugged at her lips. "Mummy and papa wouldn't mind at all, I don't think. We can have a slumber party and take turns.. one time at our house and another time at your house. What do you think, Lil?" It was an epic idea, right? The mention of going to the ocean and the ice cream parlor and arcade had her wiggling with excitement in her seat. "Yesssss! I want to go! Can I go too? Please, Lily? Jude.. I can go too, right?" There was no way she was going to her left out of all this fun!!!

The two older boys Jasper and Fox both got bright smiles and wiggling fingers in greeting when each of them joined the table. "Hello!" she chirped happily.

You are Bread!