View Single Post
Old 04-09-2022, 01:17 AM   #10 (permalink)
itsjustjesse
formerly: Optimist.Prime

DMLE & DMT
Fwooper

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Amelia Yarborough
Hufflepuff
Fourth Year

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Emerald Peridot "Dot" Ainsley
Gryffindor
Fourth Year

x10
HOLISTIC ACTRESS {X O} EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED

Lily gave Keighley a little wink and wiggled her eyebrows at her little cousin. Tilting her head Lily just grinned, ”you and Evan should come and visit us or at least me” she gave Keighley and Jude the b i g g e s t puppy dog eyes she could muster. Leaning closer to her younger cousin she just grinned ”if you want to come and spend time with me this summer you’re welcome to – i’m thinking of trying to head to the ocean for a bit?” she grinned ”you and Ev should join Jude ... maybe you could –“ her voice trailed off for a second as her eyes darted over to the smiling face of a slightly older classmate.

Ahem ... ”what was i saying? Right summer! Come visit me” she beamed at them and chuckled when Jude mentioned not minding the musketeers being there over summer ”oh good, i was afraid you wouldn’t want us around” she chuckled and tilted her head, ”and maybe we could get a large group of people together and get ice cream or just go to the arcade and do something fun?” she offered with a flip of her hair as she turned to look over to Jasper and gave him a kind smile.

Jasper got a BIG grin from Lily and one of her trademark only slightly awkward waves. ”Hey Jasper she beamed happily, ”I was saying a trip to the arcade or ice cream parlor would be fun – y’know something fun with all of the people? Obviously you’re welcome if you want to come” she smiled happily and crinkled her nose as she did. Seeeee she was cute and happy and that was great right? Was her face red – maybe okay just a little bit but that was a given. don’t melt ahem. ”any fun plans yourself Fox?” she asked as she furtively looked up at him. YES of course her mind was screaming but there was no way it wouldn’t do that right now. The bubbly young thing tried to flutter her lashes a little bit but no, that was obvious too obvious – stop it Lily. no no no the panic of people realizing things hit her as she made a point to wipe at her eye. ”something in my eye”. Smooth Lily.

IT'S NOT AN ACT OF LOVE __________________________________________________ ___________