View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 04:20 PM   #7 (permalink)
FearlessLeader19
WWW & Potterdom Mod
Newbie Mod

DMLE & DIMC
Wrackspurt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Dhruv Vihaan Khanna
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Aryan Atreyu-Rehman
Slytherin
Second Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Nova Leigh Paton
Law Enforcement

Ministry RPG Name:
Brody Hawthorne-Melo
International Cooperation

x12 x12
~ Mrs. Steve Harrington ~ It be like that sometimes.

A familiar figure caught his eyes. Of course it did because Jude had been looking out for him. The Hufflepuff could not ignore the fact that his heart skipped a beat when he saw Evan. Not that it made a difference - he was resigned to the fact that he was stuck in the best friend zone and it would probably be that way forever. Deciding that Evan was seemingly occupied with staring in the direction of the Staff Table, he swung his gaze to the Gryffindor Table. There was his and Keigh’s older sister engaged in animated chatter. No surprises there. No surprise either that she seemed much more at ease now that OWLs were over.

You could bet that Jude knew Keigh ALWAYS had one question or another. He never minded though and was always patient about answering them all. He knew, like him, Keigh missed home a lot. “Me too. I imagine they must miss us loads too.” He grinned. “For you? I’d clear my schedule for two weekends.” See? Jude enjoyed spoiling Keigh. “Has Rea been teaching you acting? That was a very convincing gasp of shock in my opinion.” Then he chuckled. “You, mom and Rea are all tied for first place. Don’t make me choose just one of you, Keigh!” He wouldn’t be able to make up his mind, anyway.

“Oh hey, Lil!” You know one thing that Jude loved? That he had such a HUGE family. It meant that he had so many cousins his age or around his age. He beamed at Lily, tilting his head as he considered her question. “Uh… I haven’t got much planned yet. I suppose I’ll drag him along to my dance classes, that’s one thing for sure. Otherwise, we’ll just take things day by day.” That reminded him… “I bet mom and dad wouldn’t mind if you, Elias and Lia stay over a bit too. They’re used to having a full house over the summer. Bit of a shame to disappoint them this time around. Don’t you think, Keigh?”

By the way Lil’s eyes sparkled, Jude already knew there was quite the tea to spill. His interest soared at once. Yes, he knew ALL of Koen’s bandmates therefore he knew Anabeth. What he hadn’t got the chance to catch up with was the Music Awards. No need to worry though, thanks to Lil. “But that’s super clever of him!” the boy replied enthusiastically, and forever the hopeless romantic. “I mean, as long as she said ‘yes’, everything should be fine, right? I would have, probably instantly, especially if the guy I’m into proposed to me in that manner.” Jude took the clipping to study the contents.

The ones in books who are as perfect as they can be.🌺🌺🌺