View Single Post
Old 04-07-2022, 03:51 PM   #6 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Keighley beamed brightly at Jude his laughter at her questions not at all a bother to her. "Me? Never. I always have questions," she giggled. So don't ever forget that big brother because at any moment in time the questions could come forth once more.

"Me too! I can't wait to see mum and papa and sleep in my bed!" She was going to crash so hard their first night home. "Well yeah.. that's true but can't you get away for even a short time? Perhaps a weekend?" A little vacation can't hurt anyone. Cue dramatic fake gasp! "One of?! So I'm not you bestest girl?" Pouts cutely but that quickly changes into a sigh. "I know she didn't mean it..."

Bright blue eyes focused on Jude. Something to tell her? Evan? Ooooh!!! A smile but very bright smile tugged at her lips. "Really? Do I get to hangout with you both too?" Please, please pleeeeeeeeease!!!!

Keighley waved as their cousin joined them at their table. Hiya, Lily! Now what's this about Koen's band and a wedding?

You are Bread!