View Single Post
Old 04-06-2022, 04:56 PM   #3 (permalink)
Kolyander

DMC & DERP
Blast-Ended Skrewt

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Hadleigh Renee Paton (DarkGreen)
Slytherin
Graduated

Hogwarts RPG Name:
Bryony Rose Paton (#FF69B4)
Slytherin
First Year

Ministry RPG Name:
Oceanus Zunther (#bfc2cb)
Ecological Protection
x12
Otter This World ♡ Catpurrccino ♡ Slotherin ♡ Pandamonium

Where had the entire term gone?

It had gone by so quickly, it had felt like she wasn't even here at times. Between all of her lessons, homework, clubs and spending time with family and friends time really flew by. Keeping busy definitely was key to having the most successful year. Well.. that and having a whole lot of fun which she absolutely made sure to do.

In through the large doors of the Great Hall Keighley walked with a bounce on her step and a bright smile on her face. Big blue eyes looked all around for any familiar faces before she made her way towards her house table. "Jude," the blonde exclaimed in the happiest voice, plopping down on the bence right at his side. "Are you ready to go home? Do you think we'll go on vacation this summer? You're still going to paint my nails and do my makeup for me, right?" All of the questions tumbled from her lips as if she hasn't asked them hundreds of times before and already knew the answers. Merlin only knew how her big brother wasn't going crazy with her already.

You are Bread!